My book blog!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I've decided to start a book blog because I love to write and read. I read about a book per day and sometimes, I forget what I thought and felt about a certain book I read 6+ months ago. I also love to discuss books. Well I love to discuss all things photography, book, cats, or computer gear related. Let's hope that with the change in my schedule coming this Fall with school, college and possibly a new employment, I will still be able to dedicate myself to this blog as well as my regular blog, photographing my life and kids, and scrap booking those photos. Oh, and let's not forget my regular household duties. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? Well, bear with me while I design my website and figure out how I want to present my reviews and whatnot.

0 bibliophiles:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Mzalisakay. What The Smut... 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.